Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Fav Reads of 2018

Y'all, 2018 was a good year for books. I surpassed my reading goal for the year (and devoured six books in ten days over my Christmas break! :)) Today, I'm sharing my top-five favorite fiction I read in 2018 and my top five from the TBR pile for 2019.

Favorite Books I read in 2018:


5. Things I Never Told You by Beth Vogt












4. The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah

3. A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner













2. Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate














1. Katherine Reay. Yes--not a book, just an author because in 2018, I read everything she's ever written (so far!), and I can't pick just one favorite (Dear Mr. Knightly and Lizzy and Jane and The Austen Escape and The Bronte Plot and A Portrait of Emily Price)








Books I'm excited to read in 2019:



1. The Rancher's Unexpected Baby by Jill Lynn (release date: January 15). (Spoiler alert--I already read this and loved it, but it's not out for all of you until TODAY--Jan 15--so go get a copy! :))











2. The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay (release date: May 14)












3. Moments We Forget by Beth Vogt (release date: May 7)











4. The Memory House by Rachel Hauck (release date: April 2)












5. Summer by the Tides by Denise Hunter (release date: May 21)











What about you, friend? What do you recommend that you read last year? And what books are on your TBR pile for 2019?

No comments: