Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Recommended Reading

Y'all, I've been a reading fiend this last month. Maybe because ACFW made me want to now read all. the. books. Maybe because I'm so over what's on TV these days. Maybe--and best of all--because I'm learning how to create margin in my life with time for something besides work. (Hallelujah!)

The Bookshop on the Corner has the best book dedication I've seen--a dedication to her readers. She describes all the smart ways to read books these days, and my favorite: "Stolen book time." 

I used to believe I couldn't read because I didn't have time, but that's only because I thought I needed a full hour or so in my schedule to sit down and read. But Jenny's dedication inspired me and reminded me that I don't have to be such a planner about reading. Now I snag ten minutes here and fifteen minutes there, and y'all, I am loving it. 

So, enough from me. Here's what's on my recently read list: 


*Christian nonfiction


*Not Christian fiction



*Not Christian fiction


And my "currently reading" list because, ya know, I've got to finish the series (thanks, Laurie Tomlinson, for recommending the first book!): 


What about you, friends? What are you reading these days? 



No comments: